Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle
9304 E Marginal Way, Seattle, WA, 98108 Saturday, September 24, 2022 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm Organized by: Metropolitan Fashion Week (Contact)
METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK 10TH ANNIVERSARY
- WHERE: The Museum of Flight - Aviation Pavilion
- 9304 East Marginal Way South
- Seattle, WA 98108
- WHEN: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- PARKING: Free parking available at the venue. Please Park in the lot behind the Space Gallery & Aviation Pavilion.
Please be advised that the doors will not be opened earlier than 6:00pm
Chek in times
- 6:00pm Media
- 6:15pm Red Carpet
- 6:15pm 1st Row
- 6:30pm 2nd Row
- 6:45pm General Admission
- 6:55pm Fashion Show Begins
- 8:30pm Photos with Models & Designers
- All guests must be in their seats by 7:00pm. Any empty seats will be filled at that time
- Dress Code: Ladies: Long Dress, Gowns. Gentleman: Business or Tuxedo. No one in jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops, shorts. Venue is semi outdoor, please check the weather forecast
- Facemask optional
- Tickets will not be sold at the door
- Refunds Policy: Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please ensure date works with your schedule. In case of an event cancellation without a reschedule date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase.
Metropolitan Fashion Week Seattle will take place Saturday, September 24, 2022, at The Museum of Flight Aviation Pavilion. The gala will feature fashion shows by the reigning Metropolitan Fashion Week All Star winner Erick Bendaña of Nicaragua, Project Runway Season 16 Fashion Designer Deyonte' Weather, Wardrobe Essentials CAMI&TANK by Kelly Su, Palm Springs Pool & Resort Wear by EL TUGGLE, Fashion Designer former Miss World, Jacqueline Aguilera of Venezuela. Celebrity Fashion Designer and Metropolitan Fashion Week Designer of the Year 2017 David Tupaz & Jewelry by @lunaversoul and Authentic Ukrainian Costumes Presented by VOLYA @folkvolya.
Special Performance by: ROBERT EAGLE STAFF MIDDLE SCHOOL MARCHING RAVEN
- IG MetropolitanFashionWeek
- Metropolitan Fashion Week video highlights click here
METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK is one of the fastest growing fashion weeks in the United States, with shows in Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and soon, New York and Miami. Metropolitan Fashion Week has made a global impact on the fashion scene by presenting events held in dramatic, non-traditional venues that showcase not only fashion designers and costume designs, but also the most beautiful venues each city has to offer. Celebrating the world of fashion and costume designers in the categories of Avant Garde and Couture Gowns, Metropolitan Fashion Week spotlights over 750 works of art created by international fashion and costume designers and are original “one-of-a-kind” creation.
Metropolitan Fashion Week was founded by Eduardo Khawam in Seattle, WA in 2012.
Metropolitan Fashion Week is celebrating 10 Years.
- 12 Cities
- 25 Iconic venues
- 55 Shows
- 175 International Fashion Designers from 43 Countries
- 750 Models
- 25, 000 Guest
- 1 Amazing Production Team
On behalf of the entire Metropolitan Fashion Week team, we would like to thank our guests, designers, sponsors, production team, hair and make-up teams, photographers and city officials, for their continues support of Metropolitan Fashion Week and our mission to provide a platform to showcase fashion and costume designers from around the world.
INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Any Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week, shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Metropolitan Fashion Week and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stakeholders, sponsors, and affiliates from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgements, costs and expenses.
Photo use Release. Any Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week hereby grant and authorize the right to take, edit alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken at Metropolitan Fashion Week to be used in and/or for legal promotional/marketing material. This authorization extends to all languages, media formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely. I hereby hold harmless and release all liability, petition and causes of action for myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons may make while acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.